☆ FREE SHIPPING IN NZ ON ALL ORDERS☆
Q & A
- All items are handcrafted by The Wonky Pixie and wrapped with care with reusable and/or recyclable packaging. At times we may reuse boxes we have at home to safeguard items being shipped.
- We use real flowers and herbs. We harvest from our own gardens and/or sourced ethically and locally. We do our best to support local and NZ wide small businesses when able too.
- At times, if we cannot find what we need by supporting local, we do import components to add to the ease of creation. Our first point of call is always here in New Zealand and we are delighted we have been able to do this on many occasions.
- Sometimes colours may differ slightly on different browsers, or there might be some imperfect perfections on items.
- The nature of resin art, there are no two creations the same and are unique in their cure.
- We actively do not use or seek materials from suppliers that test on animals.
- We also use BIOglitter if we are to create with glitters.
- We are located in the Wellington region, New Zealand
- Pricing structures are subject to change.
Delivery and Shipping
- Your order will be ready for delivery between 5 to 7 working days once your payment clears for ready to send items.
- If there is a delay, The Wonky Pixie will contact you straight away and let you know.
- All prices are in NZ dollars only.
- Custom made items will be dependant on the handcrafted item and agreed time frame between both parties. No custom order will be handcrafted before full payment has cleared. At this time our custom order book is closed. We will announce when custom orders are open.
- All NZ wide parcels are sent by courier and are at a flat rate of $7.
- FREE shipping NZ wide over $75nz.
- Prices are subject to change.
- For International shipping: The Wonky Pixie does not at this time, offer this service. The nature of my handcrafted items are from locally found items, and this is prohibited to send internationally.
Money Back Guarantee
- The Wonky Pixie stand behind the quality of our handcrafted creations and if you are not happy with the quality you may return it - please see Refunds, Returns and Exchanges for the procedure.
- This does not include when you have just changed your mind. Please choose carefully before you order, The Wonky Pixie will only accept an item if it is damaged, faulty or the wrong product has been delivered.
- Payment can be made by direct bank deposit, and laybuy.
- Order numbers with account information will be provided as part of the process.
- You will receive an email confirmation from The Wonky Pixie of your order and payment.
Refunds, Returns and Exchanges
- The Wonky Pixie cannot exchange items if you have just changed your mind so please choose carefully.
- In the unlikelihood that an item is faulty, if there is a genuine fault we will repair or replace it free of charge.
- The Wonky Pixie are unable to accept returns on sale items if items have been worn if they have been changed, tampered or altered in any way or shape and are not in a re-saleable state.
- Please make contact with The Wonky Pixie within 3 working days of purchase to notify us of any faults.
- The buyer may be asked to provide a photo of fault to The Wonky Pixie before returning the item so we can better assess the issue prior to the item being returned.
- If you suspect your item has been damaged on delivery, please keep the packaging so it can be viewed and accessed by the courier company and The Wonky Pixie.
- Once it has been received and inspected the refund will be processed by online banking.
- The Wonky Pixie recommends that you send your return parcel by tracked courier, and packaged carefully as we cannot accept responsibility for items that are lost in transit.
- The Wonky Pixie reserve the right to refuse a refund if the goods are deemed not faulty or returned later than 14 days after purchase.
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
Client records are regarded as confidential. The Wonky Pixie will not disclose or sell customer data to any third party.
Your personal information is used in the following ways:
- We use email to respond to enquiries of any nature and to forward information about our products to you the buyer.
- We will use this information to communicate solely with you. We will not sell or share this information with anyone.
- Any information regarding the products and services you have purchased.
Please contact us directly if you have any questions regarding this.
Changes to this Statement
We may occasionally update this Privacy Statement at any time without notice.
If you have any further questions regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us directly.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text, images and video relating to the companies services and the full content of this website. © 2017 - 2019 · All Rights Reserved · The Wonky Pixie | Nature Artist - Whimsical Sculpture - ImageMaker |